Old World Address Book
pHere's a handsome and hard-working personal address book in a larger, easier-to-use size!
- Keeping track of family, friends, and other contacts is a snap with this desk-sized address book!
- Measures 6-7/8 inches wide by 8-1/8 inches high.
- Larger size packs a punch with space for more than 350 contacts!
- Record names, addresses, home and mobile numbers, work and fax numbers, and email addresses.
- 21 tabbed dividers (4 tabs combine IJ, PQ, UV, and XYZ) help you find specific names easily.
- Includes a list of International Dialing Codes.
- A handy pocket inside the back cover holds business cards, notes, and more.
- Concealed wire-o binding.
- 175 pages.
- Elegant design complements any desk.
- Antique map cover design features gold foil detailing and dimensional raised embossing.
- Interior complementary endpapers and tabbed dividers.
- Makes a nice gift!
- Matches Peter Pauper Press's other Old World gifts and stationery.