The Constitution of the Masons Journal
This journal's cover reproduces a gold-tooled pictorial binding, The Constitutions of the Masons, from 18th-century England. The words, ''The Constitution book belonging to the Jack of Newbery,'' appear around the central motif.
- Inside, 192 pages provide plenty of space for personal reflection, sketching, or jotting down favorite quotations or poems.
- Thick, smooth-finish pages take a variety of pens beautifully.
- Subtle lines guide your writing.
- Acid-free archival-quality paper helps preserve your journal entries.
- Deep blue covers are embellished with gold foil imagery and accents.
- Raised embossing lends dimensional detailing.
- Matching spine.
- Journal includes a gold ribbon marker with which to keep your place.
- Complementary endsheets.
- Substantial hardcover construction with a classic book binding feature: gilded-gold page edging.
- Journal is a larger size: 7-1/4'' wide x 9'' high.