Kids Travel Journal
Taking a trip? Going on vacation? Great! Use this journal to keep a record of everything!
- Plan your trip and packing list.
- Write what happened on the way there and back.
- Write down what you did.
- Sketch what you saw.
- Rate each day.
- Paste in photos, tickets, maps, postcards, and more.
- Keep more stuff in the back pocket.
- Puzzles and games.
- Maps of the world, North America, and Europe.
- Helpful words and phrases in other languages.
- Metric information.
- Fun world facts.
- Travel-related quotes from kid's books.
- Full-color photos and illustrations.
- Acid-free archival paper preserves your journaling. Makes a great keepsake!
- Elastic band attached to back cover keeps your place or keeps journal closed.
- Recommended for ages 7 to 12.
- 6-1/4 inches wide by 8-1/4 inches high (15.9 cm wide by 21 cm high).
- 96 pages.