Willow Tree Two Together
- Sentiment: ”Love in abundance” written on Enclosure Card
- Two hand-painted resin figures, tallest is 2”h. Ready to display on a shelf, table or mantel. To clean, dust with soft brush or cloth.
- A gift for parents of twins... or this two-baby set could reflect cousins, and be a great gift for grandparents of two grandchildren born at about the same time. Having separate pieces allows viewers to position the babies to reflect their individual personalities. Child figures work well together in groupings that reflect your family relationships. Create a Family Grouping by positioning two (or three or more) figures so that they appear to be interacting, turned toward one another, touching. Like families do. Almost as if you’ve captured a moment in time. Packaged in fitted box ready for gift-giving.
- Artist Susan Lordi hand carves the original of each Willow Tree piece from her studio in Kansas City, MO. These pieces are cast from Susan's original carvings and painted by hand.
- These figures communicate through gesture, to represent an emotion or mark a memory. Willow Tree sculptures express love, closeness, healing, courage, hope… emotions of a life well lived.